This week I have been mostly:
1) Enjoying blogging again. And at the same time enjoying other people’s blogs again. It’s a big wide world out there and I like being able to live some of it through you.
2) Realising that it’s a big wide world out there. So much to see and do. Why would people want to live their whole lives stuck in one place, sheltered from all the excitement that’s out there?
3) Appreciating my friends. I have quite a large bunch of people whom I would consider to be my close friends. I love that I’ve known some of them all my life and some of them only a few years – but it seems like I’ve known them all my life too!
4) Getting used to going back to work after my holiday but staying in a good place in my mind. Change can be made at any time. It’s my life.
5) Rolling with the punches. You gotta do what you gotta do.
6) Feeling no shame in being who I am and feeling what I feel. Again, it’s my life. It’s liberating.
7) Being proud of my friends for being who they are and doing what they do. It’s amazing to watch them grow up in front of my eyes and become who they are and will be. Change can be wonderful and scary. Embrace it.
8) Looking back on how far I’ve come. I’m a stronger person than I was two years ago. Yes I was dragged kicking and screaming through some of it. My friends and husband helped me with that. (I also learned to allow people to help me!)
Wow that’s a lot for a week considering it’s only Tuesday…..