I did it guys! I completed my 40 book reading challenge and I’m so pleased with myself! I stopped at 40 to give myself a little holiday break 😀 If you haven’t seen the other parts to this saga – here’s part 3!
So straight on with the final 5:
35. The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky
36. Through a Glass, Darkly by Jostein Gaarder
37. The Owl who was Afraid of the Dark by Jill Tomlinson
38. Whispers Underground by Ben Aaronovitch
39. Three Ghost Stories by Charles Dickens
40. A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens
I wanted to finish off with something Christmassy! One of my favourite Christmas presents this year was a Moleskine Book Journal – alphebetised and categorised – I’ve almost filled it already! I’ll be getting another one soon so I can carry on writing my books up. I will be writing another blog reviewing my favourite reads of the past year, so keep an eye out for that. And I intend on taking part in another Goodreads book challenge next year, as soon as they set it up on their website.
The Challenge certainly pushed me from book to book and it’s amazing the journeys I have been on reading all the different kinds of stories that I have over the year. The world certainly is widened just by opening up a book.