1. Include award logo in a post or on your blog.
2. Link to the person who nominated you — See above (click on award)!
3. Answer 10 questions about yourself.
4. Nominate 10 bloggers to receive the award. Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blogs letting them know they’ve been nominated.
1. If you could go back in to the past to relive an event or change an event, what would it be?
I think I’d maybe change some of the details in my wedding (no, not the groom!), and I’d definitely love to go back and relive it!
2. Where is your favorite place to be?
With friends or family – preferably somewhere with rollercoasters and/or laughter!
3. What are your top 5 favorite books that you would take to a deserted island?
I think Life of Pi, Time Traveler’s Wife, Through a Glass Darkly, Harry Potter and The Half Blood Prince and a dictionary.
4. If you could have one last meal, what would it be?
A juicy steak, chunky chips and a full-bodied red wine. Then some trifle, and then a cheese board :)….. and then more meals……. 😛
5. How do you like to spend your spare time most often?
Exploring. Whether that be exploring myself, a new place, an old place, a book or a skill.
6. Name your favorite childhood TV show or movie.
I remember watching one of the Superman movies over and over when I was small. And I loved The Sound of Music for some reason….. oh and The Little Mermaid to the point where the VCR ate the tape! I didn’t really have a favourite TV show as a child but as a teen I loved The X-Files and later on Buffy.
7. How do you like to pamper yourself (daily or occasionally)?
My nails are my one big pamper area. As a child I painted my nails a lot and got pretty good over the years. I have a huge amount of colours, nail art and different finishes. It’s my thing!
8. Who is your style icon? If you don’t have one…who is a celebrity you have a crush on?
Gwen Stefani is a definite style icon, and Claire Danes’ hair however she does it and whatever colour.
9. If you won the lottery, what would you spend your winnings on?
House, furniture, fixtures, car, holiday, family debts paid off (house, car etc) Build a photography studio and start a business – it’s all planned out 🙂
10. Name your worst pet peeve….go!
Just one? I’m an incredibly intolerant person……
So here are the blogs I’d like to nominate for the award (- incidentally I would have nominated Carrie and also Ari from The Pace of it All,
but they already got nominated!)