This isn’t a real post – merely a checking in since not a huge amount has been happening here. This last couple of weeks I have been head down and getting over a cold, working hard and prepping for my upcoming holiday.
- It appears it’s autumn already and the rain keeps coming. I’m currently wearing a thick jumper and fuzzy socks whilst the rain hits the windows.
- Over the last week I’ve met up with my Book Club friends to finalise preparations for Ibiza.
- Gary and I went to London for a day trip with Amy and her boyfriend Chris.
- Today we attended a birthday party for Gary’s aunt and a retirement gathering for my Mum.
- I was sad to hear of Wes Craven’s passing this morning. We’ve been watching Scream the TV series and I understand that the final episode, next to air, will have some kind of dedication to him.
- We completed re-watching the whole series of Dexter and are now searching for our next tv show. Any suggestions?
My next blog will be post-ibiza. I can’t wait to tell you all about it!